Terms of Service
Copyright; Limited License; User Conduct
The information on this site is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws and any unauthorized use of the Information at this Site may violate such laws. Except as expressly provided herein, SFA does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information with respect to this Information.
Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the Information on this site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of SFA.
Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this Site, you may view, download and print the Information available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
- The Information may be used solely for personal, informational, internal, non-commercial purposes;
- The Information may not be modified or altered in any way;
- The Information on the Site may not be distributed by you to others;
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Information;
SFA reserves the right to revoke your authorization to view, download and print the Information available on this Site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from SFA.
The rights granted to you constitute only a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license and they do not constitute a transfer of title.
The rights specified above to view, download and print the Information available on this Site are not applicable to the design or layout of this Site. Elements of this Site are protected by and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
The Information made available on this Site is presented for educational purposes. This Site is not for use in emergency or urgent situations. This Site is not intended for medical diagnosis or treatment, and is not intended to be a substitute for consultation with or treatment by a competent medical professional. The Information on this Site is not intended to suggest a diagnosis or course of treatment for any individual.
You expressly agree that your use of the site is at your sole risk. The site and all information on it is provided “as is” on an “as available” basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. All warranties are hereby disclaimed, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, SFA makes no warranty that:
- the site and information will meet your requirements,
- the site and information will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free,
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the site and information will be effective, accurate or reliable, and
- the quality of any information obtained by you from the site will meet your expectations.
This site could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. SFA may make changes to the information on this site, at any time, without notice. The information on this site may be out of date, and SFA makes no commitment to update such information.
SFA assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information which is referenced by or linked to this site. References to other organizations and their services and products, are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Waiver, release and limitation of liability
You agree that neither SFA nor any of its agents, officers, directors, owners or suppliers shall have any liability to you under any theory of liability or indemnity in connection with your access to or use of this Site or any web site referenced in or linked to this site. You hereby release and forever waive any and all claims you may have against SFA and its agents, officers, directors, owners and suppliers for losses or damages you sustain as a result of or in connection with your use of this Site and the information.
Notwithstanding the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the total liability of SFA and its agents, officers, directors, owners and suppliers, if any, for losses and damages suffered by you arising out of or connected with your use of or access to this site shall not exceed one thousand dollars ($1,000.00). In no event shall SFA or its agents, officers, directors, owners or suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, even if SFA has been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Site or of any web site referenced or linked to from this Site.
Links to other websites
This Site contains links to third-party web sites that are not under the control of Sleep Forensics Associates. SFA makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site to which you may have access through this Site. When you access a non-SFA web site, you do so at your own risk and SFA is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these sites or for the quality of any products or services available on such sites. Sleep Forensics Associates provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply that SFA endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or uses of such web sites.
Notification of copyright infringement
If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on this Site or on sites linked to from this Site, please provide Sleep Forensics Associates’ Copyright Agent a Notice containing the following elements:
- a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is alleged to have been infringed;
- a description of the copyrighted work or works that you claim have been infringed and identification of what material in such work(s) is claimed to be infringing and which you request to be removed or access to which is to be disabled;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Sleep Forensics Associates site;
- information sufficient to permit Sleep Forensics Associates to contact you, such as your physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in your Notice in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you that the information in your Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Sleep Forensics Associates’ Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Michel Cramer Bornemann, MD, Lead Investigator, Sleep Forensics Associates, Department of Neurology 701 Park Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55415
The Copyright Agent should only be contacted if you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on this Site or on sites linked from this Site. All other inquiries directed to the Copyright Agent will not be responded to.
User’s representations and warranties
Time limitations on claims
Latest posts by Michael Davies (see all)
- Reclining Garden Chairs and Rattan Dining Sets for Better Sleep - May 31, 2020
- The Result- a win and a gold medal! - February 9, 2018
- Judging Day- The finale! - January 12, 2018